Fifth Ninja War
The Pragmatic Ninja Speaker with Stealth who Interprets the Law
|Law of the Land||x|
|Pleasant Social Interactions||x|
|Sleight of Hand||x|
P=Practiced; T=Trained; S=Specialized; I=Inability
(One light weapon, appropriate clothing, 2x Expensive, 2 x Moderate, 4 x Inexpensive, Suit, Briefcase)
- Steel Folding Fan (light weapon) (Keepsake from father)
- Ninja clothes
- Explorer’s Kit (Expensive) (Rope, pitons, grappling hook, bamboo water bottle, flint and stone, bag, furoshiki sack)
- Writer’s Kit (Expensive) (Paper, pen, ink, hanko, wax, cheap scroll cases)
- 12-Pack Case of Kunai (Moderate)
- Weighted Scarf (Moderate)
- Hair ornament (Inexpensive) (Keepsake trinket from little brother)
- Protection charm (Inexpensive) (Keepsake trinket from mother)
- Expensive kimono
- Expensive scroll case
- Daiwa Peasant Clothes
- Forged Identification Seal from Land of Seed and Blossom
- Forged travel papers
- Forged letter from High Priest of Land of Seed and Blossom
- (Inexpensive) x 3
- (Moderate) x 2
- Clone Tag (Rank 3)
- Explosive Tag (Rank 3)
Clan: Living Chronicle
- Yoji built a puppet as a gift to Shinobu that attacked and seriously hurt her. Koeko spoke on Yoji’s behalf and got him off with no charges or penalties. He feels grateful.
- 2nd Cousin to Akiyama Mihoshi.
- Spent hours of conversation with Lord Shoryuji. Can refer to this for related information. Managed to convince him to work actively against the Empress.
Comes from a loving ninja family who just think that their little girl is going through a phase. Koeko’s father adores and dotes on her, her mother acts more like her best friend (to Koeko’s chagrin), and her little brother looks up to her in admiration.
XP: 15+1 (Spent: 16 – Effort, Intellect Edge,Feature [Legerdemain],+2 speed and intellect)
Owe Mike 1 short solo session